Poland, Estonia and Latvia are among top 30 import countries to Sweden by SCB (March 2021).
Polish, Estonian and Latvian companies can benefit from cooperation with Nordic region under a strong specialization with proven success and support to establish business:
- Polish, Estonian and Latvian companies: technical cooperation and industrial engineering, industrial products - QIMTEK, construction sector - BYGGBASEN.
- Qimtek is focused, specialized industrial engineering network with Scandinavian traditions and values
- Welcome to join and be where your partners and opportunities are
Qimtek, pronounced [kimteck] stands for Quotes in Manufacturing Technology
For industrial engineering operations (industrial machinery, stock products, metal processing, CNC, casting, plastics, rubber, electronics, PCB and similar) promotion: QIMTEK.
Flow of requests for quotation (RFQ, over 1 500 / year) is seen on www.qimtek.se/rfqs.
Suppliers / manufacturers can register and create a free profile on Qimtek system, registration on www.qimtek.se.
For construction sector (products and services) promotion: BYGGBASEN.
www.Byggbasen.com is Scandinavia's largest portal for the construction industry with over 17,000 suppliers of products and services. It is the first choice of architects, project managers, builders, property owners and contractors to seek a partner for their projects.
Flow of buyers requests for products and services supply is seen on www.byggbasen.com/forfragningar.
2) Attending or visiting the Eco Life and Organic Food fairs in Malmö (Sweden) and Madrid (Madrid), visitors B2B segment as importers, distributors, agents, shops, retailers, wholesalers, those who bring your products to target markets:
- Ecolife Scandinavia and Nordic Organic Food Fair trade shows in Malmö (Sweden) on November 17-18, 2021.
Exhibitor list 2019 by countries is found here.
Who visits these trade fairs in Malmö? Trully an European and global platform, please see visitors categories and countries here.
- Eco Living Iberia and Organic Food Iberia in Madrid (Spain) on September 8-9, 2021.