Estonian and Latvian companies can benefit from cooperation with Nordic region under a strong specialization with proven success and support to establish business - Nordic region):
Qimtek, pronounced [kimteck] stands for Quotes in Manufacturing Technology
1) Welcome to Qimtek, Scandinavia's largest industrial on-line network. Every year more than 1 500 business requests (specific and categorized by manufacturing operations) are published on Qimtek's marketplace. It is a place to meet for buyers and suppliers in engineering industry. Network operates since 2007.
Network benefit: produce / create more with less by saving time and costs in business opportunities search and export, increase competitiveness.
Buyers categories which save time and use modern and cost-effective solutions to search for suppliers: infrastructure projects (e.g., ports, municipalities), known industrial brands and small companies looking for complex solutions and manufacturing operations.
Free suppliers / manufacturers registration: www.qimtek.se/en/register.aspx.
The latest Svensk Verkstad (Swedish engineering industry magazine, published and owned by Qimtek) edition of December 2019 can be read here. Printed edition: 21 000 pcs, on-line version: 100 000 visits/month.
Svensk Verkstad is a part of Qimtek and is a business media:
printed magazine, on-line version and e-newsletter with an impact
to reach over 20 000 industrial subscribers in Scandinavia
Qimtek at Elmia Subcontractor 2018 (Svensk Verkstad, 1 2019).
At Elmia Subcontractor 2017, 187 buyers / decision makers have registered on Qimtek stand with a combined purchase budget of 673 ml. SEK (67 ml. EUR) for 2018.
2) Attending or visiting the Eco Life and Organic Food fairs in Malmö (Sweden) and Madrid (Madrid), visitors B2B segment as importers, distributors, agents, shops, retailers, wholesalers, those who bring your products to target markets:
- Ecolife Scandinavia and Nordic Organic Food Fair trade shows in Malmö (Sweden) on November 11-12, 2020.
Exhibitor list 2019 by countries is found here.
Who visits these trade fairs in Malmö? Trully an European and global platform, please see visitors categories and countries here.
- Eco Living Iberia and Organic Food Iberia in Madrid (Spain) on June 3-4, 2020.
3) Attending or visiting tourism show in Birmingham (UK), visitors B2B segment as tour operators, travel agencies, those who bring tourists to Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania or the region and neighboring countries:
The British Tourism & Travel Show 2020 takes place on 25-26 March 2020 at the NEC, Birmingham.