Estonian and Latvian companies can benefit from cooperation with Nordic region under a strong specialization with proven success and support to establish business - Nordic region:
- Industrial engineering, industrial products, construction sector - QIMTEK;
- Eco living, natural and organic food products, beverages, vegetables, fruits, vitamins, cosmetics and many other products and services - trade fairs in Malmö (Sweden) and Madrid (Spain).
Qimtek, pronounced [kimteck] stands for Quotes in Manufacturing Technology
Digital transformation includes trade fairs, partner search, requests for supplies (RFQ), companies presentation and go on-line. One of initiatives is Themeweeks (Themaveckor 2020):
- Machining, October 12-16, 2020
- Subcontractors, November 2-13, 2020 (as on-line trade fair for subcontractors to offer their services)
- E-trade fair "Smart maintenance" was implemented on-line on September 7-11, 2020
Qimtek services offered:
For industrial engineering operations (metal processing, CNC, plastics, rubber, electronics and similar) promotion: QIMTEK.
It is a place where industrial engineering buyers and suppliers / manufacturers meet on-line to save time, cut costs, increase sales, export and competitiveness. Every year more than 1 500 business requests (specific and categorized by manufacturing operations, requests for quotations, RFQ) are published on Qimtek's marketplace. Network operates since 2007.
Flow of requests for quotation (RFQ, over 1 500 / year) is seen on www.qimtek.se/en/rfq/engineering.html.
Free suppliers / manufacturers registration on www.qimtek.se/en/register.aspx.
For industrial products (machines, equipment, industrial devices, spare parts, components) promotion: QIMTEK PRODUCTS.
Qimtek Products is part of Qimtek.se - a leading industrial network where suppliers and buyers meet and have done business since 2007. With over 14,000 registered users and over 5 billion SEK in brokered business, we have now created an advertising-free platform exclusively for products within the manufacturing industry - Qimtek Products (it is not suitable for manufacturing operations, for this purpose Qimtek offers www.qimtek.se/en).
For construction sector (products and services) promotion: BYGGBASEN.
www.Byggbasen.com is Scandinavia's largest portal for the construction industry with over 17,000 suppliers of products and services. It is the first choice of architects, project managers, builders, property owners and contractors to seek a partner for their projects.
Flow of buyers requests for products and services supply is seen on www.byggbasen.com/forfragningar.
For engineering media and information: SVENSK VERKSTAD.
Svensk Verkstad belongs to Qimtek, it is a specialized industrial engineering publication with long traditions as being published since 1915, in Swedish.
Printed magazine (19 800 pcs edition), on-line version (120 000 page views and 70 000 visitors a month) and e-newsletter (15 000 subscribers).
Qimtek at Elmia Subcontractor 2018 (Svensk Verkstad, 1 2019).
At Elmia Subcontractor 2017, 187 buyers / decision makers have registered on Qimtek stand with a combined purchase budget of 673 ml. SEK (67 ml. EUR) for 2018.
2) Attending or visiting the Eco Life and Organic Food fairs in Malmö (Sweden) and Madrid (Madrid), visitors B2B segment as importers, distributors, agents, shops, retailers, wholesalers, those who bring your products to target markets:
- Ecolife Scandinavia and Nordic Organic Food Fair trade shows in Malmö (Sweden) on November 17-18, 2021.
Exhibitor list 2019 by countries is found here.
Who visits these trade fairs in Malmö? Trully an European and global platform, please see visitors categories and countries here.
- Eco Living Iberia and Organic Food Iberia in Madrid (Spain) on June 9-10, 2021.